I just made that term up, but I think it describes my alarming new condition well. Those of you who know me well know that I am a restless sleeper who talks, shouts, kicks, walks, dances, and now steals things in my sleep. Yes that's right, I'm a sleep-thief. Last night I woke (or rather came to full consciousness) when I found myself trying to climb back into bed... not an unusual occurance for me, but this time I realized that I was clutching a long round bundle that I did not recognize. Still half asleep, I tried to stuff it under my bed, hoping it was part of Reno's stash of things under there. This morning I remembered it and got it out to find that it is a ThermaRest camping mat, all rolled up in a drawstring bag. I have no idea where it came from and I'm pretty sure it's not Reno's. So if you happen to live here on 2nd East and are missing your camping mat, I have it and I'm sorry... really, I don't know what I was thinking!
In an unrelated note, if you happen to be sleeping in the same room as me in the future, I suggest you hide your valuables and search me in the morning.
2 comments:
Noted
hey friend! I forgot about your new blog and just remembered and got caught up. Good stuff. God really is amazing. :) I'm excited that tomorrow is the day that I can officially "announce" that I'm leaving RBC - it's been annoying not being able to blog about it. Well, I guess you're leaving for Ireland here pretty soon! Hope the trip goes well - you are in my prayers. Have an amazing time!!!
Post a Comment