Now far ahead the Road has gone and I must follow if I can, pursuing it with eager feet,
until it joins some larger way where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Failte go Gailhimm
Welcome to Galway! I don't seem to have lots of spare time here, we're about to leave again... but for those of you who really want to see pictures, here's a slideshow of the past few days with captions... enjoy!
Geez I'm jealous... looks pretty amazing! Except for all those swans and giant birds... I'm not a huge fan of large birds. I hope they didn't attack you.
4 comments:
Geez I'm jealous... looks pretty amazing! Except for all those swans and giant birds... I'm not a huge fan of large birds. I hope they didn't attack you.
these are the money.
The pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to see it all! Two weeks :-)
I know what to do with your broken memory card.......its a goner so you gotta get a new one. :( Sorry But that magnum bar looked great. I'm jealous :)
Post a Comment