For a class assignment, I had to pick a spiritual discipline and I went with fixed-hour prayer. It's great. Let's just say I'm addicted and it's totally going on when the class is over. I also have been journaling- not like this blog or journals from practicums that someone can read. This stuff is secret and will never be read by anyone but me so I can actually be brutally honest and not hide stuff like I do all the time on here ;-)
This also means that I write a lot and think out loud on paper and won't be particularly prone to blogging. But I do like sharing things like that world election thing I just put up, so I'd like to again put in another plug for Google Reader. I'm subscribed to loads of good stuff on there and when I find something I love lots, I can click "share" and other people can see it. In the meantime, they made a little page where all my shared stuff goes. It's here. You should check it out often because these people say things way better than I ever could.
No comments:
Post a Comment